Please contact us with any queries or issues that you may have using the details below: Please note there is a £5 service charge per ticket for telephone bookings, £25 for Round-the-World itineraries and £15 for Airport Ticket Office transactions in the UK. Voluntary changes to a ticket that does not contain any flight operated by AA may incur a service charge in addition to any change charge applicable to the fare. These charges apply to flight bookings only. * Call charges apply at 5p/min in addition to your networks' standard call rate.
- Baggage Allowance
- Booking a flight
- Booking hotels, cars, transfers, activities and cruises
- Booking award travel
- Checking upgrade availability, or the status of an upgrade request
- General questions for award travel using American Airlines or other participant airlines
- Award reinstatements
- AAdvantage Account information
- General programme questions about earning and using miles
- Promotion registration
- Missing mileage and account problems
- Elite status and benefits
www.aa.com/groups 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Groups - for 10 or more people traveling
- Travel Agencies please visit www.aa.com/uk/agency
www.aa.com/contactAA Please allow up to 24 hours for email response
- Still on your trip or haven't yet departed? Please contact American Airlines Reservations
- Note - Phone numbers are listed under Reservations/General Enquiries above
Refunds.firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow up to 24 hours for email response
- If you are holding a paper ticket or an electronic ticket issued by a travel agency or issued by a travel agency website you must contact the travel agency directly.
Once the travel agency has requested the refund, you can check the status of your refund on www.refunds.aa.com, also this site can provide a receipt if you need one.
- If you are holding a paper ticket or an electronic ticket issued by American Airlines Reservations, AA.com U.S. or any American Airlines websites. You can request the refund and check the status of your refund on www.refunds.aa.com, also this site can provide a receipt if you need one. Alternatively, contact Reservations.
- If you are holding a paper ticket issued by American Airlines, please email us at email@example.com
- Delayed and lost Baggage enquiries.
You can also check the status of your delayed luggage online, by clicking on "Check Baggage Status".
0208 750 1018 06:00 - 19:00 Monday - Friday
- Items lost and found on aircraft.
0844 3699 899 * 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Website booking/Password Assistance.
- Website Navigation.
- Website Technical Support.
- Website Comments and Questions.
- Mobile Website Questions.
You can visit, aacargo.com, or for more information click on "Cargo Status".