Here's How it Works
- Make your reservation – be sure to include your AAdvantage number.
- Check in for your flight at aa.com or visit any Self-Service Check-In machine throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Simply swipe your credit card to purchase up to three times the number of miles flown on your trip.
Already checked in? You can still multiply miles for your flight.
- Stop by a Self-Service Check-In machine at the airport and select the Reprint Boarding Pass or Check Baggage option
- Visit the My Reservations page on aa.com and select the Mileage Multiplier after you have checked in, up to 45 minutes before flight departure
In most cases, the AAdvantage miles will post before you arrive at your destination! There are so many ways to earn AAdvantage miles and with the Mileage Multiplier product, your miles will add up even faster.
Prices/offers are subject to change and cancellation.
Multiply your miles the next time you check in for a flight! View Frequently Asked Questions